Saturday, February 20, 2010

Home

Team 1 made it home safely last night. On our way in from Charlotte, we stopped in Gaffney, SC to grab a quick bite to eat and when we returned to the church bus we were riding, someone had placed a note on the driver's door that read:

"To Whomever,
Please pray for me. I'm in desperate need of prayer. God will know who I am and my prayer needs. The devil has me. I'm at my end.
God Bless U
Crying out"

We looked to see if we could find who may have left the note, but didn't really see anyone. We stopped and prayed for this individual and I ask you to do the same. It serves as a reminder that we are surrounded by hurting people who need to know that God cares for them. We may come home from a mission trip, be we never leave the mission field.

As promised, there are some pictures up. Great first blog Christy! Keep it up.

No comments: